Get In Touch
Please review our website thoroughly as it answers most of your more common questions !! This is how we are able to keep our prices so low. If we still have not been able to help then please text questions to 757-777-2101
- Both tours are wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- The Original 8pm tour meets in front of The W & M Barnes and Noble Bookstore 345 Duke of Gloucester Street.
- The Extreme Ghost Tour meets in front of the Bruton Parish Church 201 Duke of Gloucester Street......NOT the Bruton Parish Shop.
- There is a map on our website for both tours.
- Parking is unrestricted in the historic area after 6pm. Please allow yourself time to park and walk to the tour meeting sites.
- YOU WILL NOT receive tickets for your tour and we DO NOT MAIL tickets YOU ONLY NEED YOUR LAST NAME.
- Yes you can bring a well behaved dog.
- The tour goes rain or shine and is non-refundable.
- I'm not sure if it will scare your children. You know them better than me.
- Nothing jumps out at you. This is not haunted house.
- This is for entertainment purposes only.
- The Ghost of Williamsburg Tour is 1 hour and 30 mins long.
- The Ghost of Yorktown Tour is 1 hour and 30 mins long.
- The Extreme Ghost of Williamsburg Tour is about 2 hours long.
- Both tours are ALL walking and outside.
- All tours are non refundable and tour is all weather. No exchanges