THE GHOSTS OF WILLIAMSBURG
NOW RUNNING EVERYDAY AT 8PM
AND SELECT NIGHTS AT 8:45PM
Join the ghost tour and stroll through the streets of Colonial Williamsburg by candlelight while hearing eerie and spooky fun folklore of this very old city.
THE GHOSTS OF WILLIAMSBURG: EXTREME
NIGHTLY AT 9:15PM & 10PM
Come listen to our Spirit Box as seen on TV by real ghost hunters. Guests are allowed to bring their own equipment. Tour contains mature elements.
THE GHOSTS OF YORKTOWN
NIGHTLY AT 8PM
The Ghosts of Yorktown Candlelight Walking Tour is now open to the general public.
Join us on a stroll through the dark quiet streets of historic Yorktown, VA.
See you on the streets!
The Original Ghost Tour
The Ghost Tour guide will lead you through the streets of Colonial Williamsburg by candlelight while sharing eerie and fun folklore of this very old city. Performed in a true story telling format, The Ghost tour is great fun for all ages!
- The Ghost Tour is offered every night at 8pm in 2017
- The Ghost Tour offers an additional 8:45pm time every night in June, July, and August 2017
- We DO NOT have a tour 4th of July
- You can rely on The Ghost Tour to be held rain or shine.
- All sales are final for The Ghost Tour, no refunds or exchanges!
Need Help? Text Ghost Questions to 757-342-6599.
Original Tour Start
The Extreme Ghosts of Williamsburg Tour
This ghost tour meets on Duke of Gloucester Street in Front of Bruton Parish Church 15 minutes prior to tour time. 201 Duke of Gloucester Street. (Two blocks on left from Merchant Square, not Bruton Parish Shop) Please allow ten minutes of walking time from parking to the tour location.
This is not a haunted house tour. There are no actors or special effects. Ghost appearances are possible, but not guaranteed! All Extreme Ghost Tours are at 9:15 PM unless otherwise noted.
- 9:15pm June 2nd & 3rd
- June 9th through August 31st EVERY NIGHT at 9:15pm
- We will offer additional tours!! See ticket options for other select days during each month
- The tour is about 2 hours.
- Ghost tours are for entertainment purposes only!
- Ghost hunting equipment is for entertainment purposes only!
- Customers will be turned away if intoxicated.
- No refunds or exchanges for tickets purchased.
- Ghosts may be out rain or shine, so tours go out rain or shine.