The Original Ghosts of Williamsburg Tour
The Ghost Tour guide will lead you through the streets of Colonial Williamsburg by candlelight while sharing eerie and fun folklore of this very old city. Performed in a true story telling format, The Ghost tour is great fun for all ages!
- The Ghost Tour is family friendly and is offered every night at 8pm April through August. Tickets will go on sale in February.
- The Ghost Tour is offered January and February 2017 on Fridays and Saturdays only at 8pm based on attendance.
- March 2017 Fridays and Saturdays at 8pm. WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS so tickets will not go on sale until a month prior.
- The Ghost Tour is offered Fridays and Saturdays in March and select nights September through December. Please see tickets site for dates.
- Yes we will have a Thanksgiving Ghost Tour to walk off that turkey!!
- No tours on Grand Illumination Weekend in Colonial Williamsburg or Christmas Eve/Day.
- You can rely on The Ghost Tour to be held rain or shine.
- All sales are final for The Ghost Tour, no refunds or exchanges!
Need Help? Text Questions to 757-342-6599.
The Extreme Ghosts of Williamsburg Tour
This tour meets on Duke of Gloucester Street in Front of Bruton Parish Church 15 minutes prior to tour time. 201 Duke of Gloucester Stree. (Two blocks on left from Merchant Square, not Bruton Parish Shop) Please allow ten minutes of walking time from parking to the tour location.
This is not a haunted house tour. There are no actors or special effects. Ghost appearances are possible, but not guaranteed! All Extreme Tours are at 9:15 PM unless otherwise noted.
- Jan - May 2017, Fridays and Saturdays
- June through August EVERY NIGHT
- November and December 2017, Fridays and Saturdays
- See ticket options for other select days during each month
- The tour is about 2 hours.
- Our tours are for entertainment purposes only!
- Ghost hunting equipment is for entertainment purposes only!
- Customers will be turned away if intoxicated.
- No refunds or exchanges for tickets purchased.
- Ghosts may be out rain or shine, so tours go out rain or shine.